Forum Discussion

ZdravkoGunjevic
Community Member
5 years ago

Font colours in Timeline in Rise

Hi folks,

Is there a setting that I'm missing to change the "Event Date" and "Event Title" font colour?

Or is it possible to change the colour of individual squares within the Timeline block?

Thanks,

...Z

• +1 This feature is needed for accessibility.  Please provide control over all text colours

HolleyBerley
    Community Member

Hello Zdravko,

These colors are part of the overall settings for your Rise course.  

ZdravkoGunjevic
      Community Member

Thanks Holley - was hoping for more control over the various elements :)

KarlMuller
    Community Member

There does not seem to be a way to change the font/color of the "Event Date", the "Event Title", or the event background color at the block level.

• Hi Zdravko,

Thanks for letting us know you need more control over font colors in a Timeline block. I'll pass along your request to my team!

• Hate to be a complainer lol, I'm simply leaning into using Rise and here and there find these little traps, oh that's not supported, oh that's in development, etc. Unsure why the basic rich text edit options available for most other text in Rise aren't available. I thought a timeline would be a nice visual but it's oh-so-boring without any customization. "Felt it would be cute, might delete later" :) Any update since 2019? TY!

• The Timeline feature really needs to be customizable. It doesn't match the other blocks and the change in font from one block to another is not cohesive/pleasing. 

• Hi, I'm wondering if this feature is no longer available in Rise 360? When I go into my settings, I don't see any Font & Color Customization option.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Heather,

Open your course.

Click on the THEME tab on the top row.

You will see the options to change Fonts and Colors there.