Forum Discussion

MickeyTortorell
Community Member
4 years ago

RISE - Multiple Response Quiz Question Problem

Hi,

I created a multiple response question in Rise and chose the correct answers and left the incorrect answers blank (not marking them as correct).  However, when I preview the question, I'm getting an 'Incorrect' response because I'm not choosing all the answers including the wrong ones.  Not sure how to fix this.  I've attached screenshots.

Thanks for your help,

Mickey

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Mickey,

That is certainly odd.

Have you tried recreating the question?

• Hi Karl,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I will try that.

I had other multiple response quizzes created and checked those, and they seem to be working fine.  It's just this one.  

SheenaSereda
    Community Member

Bump! I'm having the same issue and would love to know if there is a solution. Thanks!

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Sheena!  Have you tried recreating the question as suggested by Karl in the above comment?

RyanHasan
    Community Member

I am having the exact same problem in not one but two lessons where I am using the Multiple Select content block. 

Has there been any progress on this since six months ago? Thank you.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Ryan,

When you create your Multiple Response Questions, do you:

• initially create them as a Multiple Choice question, and then change them to a Multiple Response Question type, or
      • initially create them as a Multiple Response Question
    RyanHasan
    Community Member

It happens with both. Two different lessons. And in the one where it was initially a Multiple Choice, I recreated it as a Multiple Select, and that did not solve the problem.

hazelB
      Staff

Hi there! Are you encountering this with all your multiple response quizzes or just one?

• I've been having the same issue and have tried to recreate the quiz questions but there seems to be a bug somewhere in the software. I've even tried to create the quiz again from scratch but it doesn't seem to like some of the multiple response quiz questions. When I recreated the quiz it corrected two instances but made a different question now has the issue.

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Jose! Sorry to hear that you've tried recreating the quiz, but the issue still occurs in another question. I would suggest that you open a case with us by clicking here.  One of our technical support engineers will assist you!