12 Businesswomen Silhouettes

Description:

This download (1 MB) contains 12 silhouettes in .PNG format. This collection originated from images shared by Snap2Objects and All Silhouettes, where they were posted as freebies for personal and commercial use. Articulate user Linda Lorenzetti turned each of them into .PNG files with transparent backgrounds, to make it easy for you to insert them into your rapid e-learning projects.

If you like this download, you should also check out the free Businessmen Silhouettes.

All Comments

J T

3 posts

Posted 1091 days ago

Love it! Thanks so much!!

Meg Bertapelle

167 posts

Posted 1064 days ago

thanks Jeannette!!!

Posted 1057 days ago

Thank You very much, great work and a big help for a newbie to all this!

Chantelle Nash

93 posts

Posted 1057 days ago

Great find, thanks!

Posted 1035 days ago

Thanks Jeannette !

Rose St John

1 posts

Posted 1034 days ago

Great work that fills me with inspiration!

Posted 1014 days ago

I spent a long time sourcing a handful of not-so-good business silhouettes. This is a fantastic find!!! Thank you for sharing!

Brian Griffin

51 posts

Posted 995 days ago

Great! Thank you!

Brian Griffin

51 posts

Posted 995 days ago

Is it available as vector file?

Jeanette Brooks

3,630 posts

Posted 995 days ago

Hi Brian - this download is for the PNG (bitmapped) format, but you could certainly check out the original posts for the PSD vector versions. They are here: www.snap2objects.com/.../free-business-women-vector-silhouettes and here: all-silhouettes.com/vectorbusinesswomen

hulya unye

3 posts

Posted 840 days ago

thabk you :)

Posted 803 days ago

Appreciate the resource - thanks!

Jay Mair

1 posts

Posted 787 days ago

yes, just what I was looking for, glad I made a beeline for Rapid E-learning blog, so much quicker

Posted 783 days ago

Loved the images but am unable to copy or save any of them - any ideas?

Jeanette Brooks

3,630 posts

Posted 783 days ago

Caroline - to the right of the thumbnail image at the top of this page, you'll see a blue "Download this file" button - click that to download a zipped file to your computer. Then you can extract the contents of the zip file and you should be good to go.

Posted 783 days ago

Hi Jeanette

Thanks for quick response!  I've downloaded the file and can access the image but then can't 'grab' or copy the actual image!

Caroline

Jeanette Brooks

3,630 posts

Posted 783 days ago

Hey Caroline - each image is saved as an individual .PNG file, so once you download the zip and extract its contents, you should be able to insert any of the images into your project. For example, in PowerPoint you can click the Insert tab and then choose Picture, and then navigate to whichever .PNG file you want to use and select it.

Posted 697 days ago

Jeanette...thanks!

Leisa Bulow

6 posts

Posted 644 days ago

Hi there, This is such a fantastic idea, and just what I am looking for for my current project. Unfortunately I am receiving an error advising that the file is corrupt, when I try to save or open. :(

Leisa Bulow

6 posts

Posted 644 days ago

Just made a liar of me - file is fine now. Thanks, my next project is going to be fantastic using these!

Posted 621 days ago

I love these, these are just what the Dr. ordered for my project on privacy law.

Posted 588 days ago

These are excellent...thank you!

real ans

4 posts

Posted 537 days ago

you really know what people want!!!!!

Anam Tariq

2 posts

Posted 337 days ago

Great stuff!