This only works in Articulate Presenter '09.

This skin was designed and built by eCreators, an e-learning company that uses Articulate software and provides course-development and consulting services. There is an English version and a Spanish version included in this download. (Thanks to Articulate user Belen Casado for providing the Spanish translation!)

The skin offers a unique, handsome design with clean and simple metallic-style trim, along with stylized buttons for attachments, help, next/back, and course exit. The play/pause button turns into a replay button when a slide finishes playing. Also unique to this player is an audio on/off button.

Note that some player features aren't used on this skin, such as a logo panel, presenter panel, slide thumbnails, slide notes, view mode toggle, and search tab. Also, if your course contains Quizmaker quizzes or Engage interactions, you’ll need to include those items as slides (not as player tabs), since player tabs aren’t used on this skin.

• See the English version of this player in action here. See the Spanish version here. (The published samples have background audio inserted via a playlist, to demonstrate the skin's audio on/off button.)
  • After you unzip (extract) the contents of the download, just double-click the appropriate .artpkg file to install either the English or Spanish version of this player. When you’re ready to publish your presentation, click Publish on the Articulate menu, and choose the player from the Player Templates field on the Publish window. 
  • If you have questions about this skin or how to use it, feel free to contact eCreators directly.
66 Comments
Jeanette Brooks
Jeanette Brooks
Christine Coughlin
Christine Coughlin

Help!  I need to know how to uninstall this skin.  It can't find it listed in C:\Program Files\Articulate\Presenter\templates.  It is causing problems in Articulate for me when I go to publish, and I'm not even using the skin anymore.  I tried it out once and then put back my previous skin.  Every couple of days now when I go to republish a presentation I am working on I keep getting all my settings wiped out on the Publish settings page.  I'm not even able to select a different skin from the drop-down.  The program will freeze if I try.  It puts the logo name in the Published title field and wipes out the Player template and Logo fields.  It also changes the Publish Location folder and Presenter.   I've been able to reboot my computer and then go into the settings and make a change to the... Expand

Jeanette Brooks