Power point functionality in engage

Feb 29, 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new to Articulate and I have a few questions.

Firstly, how do I import the template I have in power point into the engage interactive content slides?

Secondly, how do I add power point functionality to the engage interactive content slides? I need this especially for navigation.

Thanks

J

9 Replies
Amanda Hoynes

Hi Juanita

Do you know that you can import your engage using the articulate menu in powerpoint? Sorry if that's a basic answer but as you're new to Articulate I thought you may have missed the easy option. That way you have powerpoint funtionality with your Engage embedded in.

If you need the swf file you'll find it in the data folder of your published course. You can then insert it as a flash movie.

Amanda

Michele Rourke

I have a power point presentation that I made for my son and daughter in law for their upcoming wedding.  The slides have photos and some graphics and text.  There is also music that plays for the duration of the slide presentation.  Can I import this into storyline without losing the audio, graphics or text? Will it play in storyline as a movie as it does in Power Point?

Thanks, Michele

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.