Flashcards

Apr 10, 2012

Is there a demo or a tutorial for the flashcard interaction?

17 Replies
Tina Woodruff

Thanks for the demo. So, you create the quuestion in one step and the answer in the next. Correct?

I am developing a module that includes a "mock" interview and I thought that the flashcards would do the trick. I did find the quizmaker flashcard template and downloaed it. I definietly would like to use it in another module.

David Anderson

Hi Tina - Can you say a little more about what you mean by "repeated question"?

The quiz template contains 6 question groups, each with a question type and blank slide for feedback. There are lots of options for customizing the format, but I'd like to know a little more about what you're trying to do.

Can you post a sample to the forums?

Sharon Tavera

I'm having this same issue.

On my flascard there is the question -and when the user "flips" it over it repeats the question at the top along with the answer below. The problem is that when flipped over the question is being cut off - so you are not seeing the entire question again.

Is there a way to just not display the question again?

Peter Anderson

Hi Sharon, welcome to the forums

Sorry, but there's no way that I'm aware of to disable the question from showing on the backside of the flashcard. I'm curious to know what font you're using for the question though. Some fonts have a bad habit of being cutoff, but only on low-hanging letters like a lowercase "j" or "q". Do you think you'd be able to send us your .INTR file so we can take a look at what you're seeing?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Mary!

Although the flashcards in Rise are a fixed size, have you considered using a Storyline Block instead? 

Building the interaction in Storyline gives you the freedom to customize the size and layout any way you'd like! Once the interaction is ready, publish it to Articulate 360. From there, insert the Storyline interaction into Rise in just a few simple steps. Watch this video to find out how easy it is!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.