Creating drop-down menus and free text boxes

Apr 11, 2012

Hi everyone,

I am new in Articulate and I'm trying to figure out which features I am able to use. The project I am working on is an online therapy and involves a lot of drop-down menus and free text boxes. Users respond to sets of questions by clicking on one of the options in the drop down menus. Sometimes, specific answers trigger a different slide, although we could build this functionality from elsewhere. Moreover, sometimes users have the option to type their own answer in free text boxes.

Is any of this feasible in Articulate packages? I am working from powerpoint so I would prefer to work with Presenter.

Many thanks,

Debora

2 Replies
Justin Wilcox

Hi Debora and welcome to Heroes! Quizmaker has two available drop-down questions types: Matching Drop-down or Sequence Drop-down. In Presenter I can't really think of how you could do a drop down but you could do something like this. In Quizmaker you can use  a Fill in the Blank question type if you need them to enter answers into text boxes.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.