Scenario Best Practices in StoryLine, Quizmaker, and Presenter

Jun 13, 2012

I've recently started building out scenario templates across all of the Articulate products (StoryLine, Presenter, and Quizmaker). I wanted to share the source files of one of the scenarios with you guys as well as some of the lessons I've learned when building them. The content in the template is for a single scenario; you could replicate this and string them together to build a course.  

First things first, let's check out what the outputs look like for the same scenario:

StoryLine Scenario Output

Quizmaker Scenario Output

Presenter Scenario Output

It's kind of cool that you can create a similar user experience across all of the tools above!

And of course, the source files, so that you can download and use them. Tom, David, or Jeanette- could one of you please put these up in the downloads section as well? 

StoryLine Source Files

Quizmaker Files

Presenter Source Files

Ian Character Images 5 pack

Lisa Character Images 5 pack

I'll be posting some lessons and best practices about these files over the next few weeks. If you have any feedback, please reply to the message board. I'd love to hear it. Until then, enjoy!!!

Best,

Bryan

eLearningArt

Assets eLearning Blog

15 Replies
Bryan Jones

I just finished up a few lessons on using the interactions in Storyline. Storyline really cuts down production time for building and editing scenarios. Unlike PPT based solutions, the linking works seamlessly. Here you go. Note: If you need the source files, go back to the first post in this thread. 

Setting up your Storyline environment for building scenarios

Working with template files in Storyline

Best practices for editing scenarios in Storyline

Bryan

eLearningArt

Assets eLearning Blog

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.