Practice files available for download

Jul 19, 2012

If you'd like something to work with while you are learning Storyline, we've posted some practice files you can work with:

• Storyboards for a 20-minute course on time management
  • All the assets to create the course (audio, images, etc.)
  • An example of the finished Storyline file (.story format)
  • A link to the finished course in html format
  • http://elearninguncovered.com/storyline-practice-files/

19 Replies
    Diane Elkins

The goal of the files is to give people a chance to try out just about every feature in Storyline.  Becuase of that, it includes features that are not 508-compatible, such as matching questions and drag-and-drop activities.  But if you wanted to experiment with building a 508-compliant version, you could.  You'd just need to redesign a few of the pages.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Teo -- Thank s for reaching out and as Diane may no longer be subscribed here, I wanted to note that you would be welcome to reach out to she or any of the other participants here via the 'Contact Me' link on their profile pages. 

Also, I see Wendy has shared our Getting Started with SL2 tutorial, but I thought I might also share a few resources to help get you up and running:

Please give us a shout if you need anything else in the meantime! :)

Teo Samalis
    Diane Elkins

Hello, Teo,

Thanks for reaching out.  We recently revamped our website, so the files are now in a different place.  You can find them here:  http://elearninguncovered.com/books/articulate-storyline-2/

Thanks a lot Diane, after creating some modules on my own I really do need some practice and I think your files will help me get my hands on.

Teo Samalis
    Christie Pollick

Hi, Teo -- Thank s for reaching out and as Diane may no longer be subscribed here, I wanted to note that you would be welcome to reach out to she or any of the other participants here via the 'Contact Me' link on their profile pages. 

Also, I see Wendy has shared our Getting Started with SL2 tutorial, but I thought I might also share a few resources to help get you up and running:

Please give us a shout if you need anything else in the meantime! :)

Thank you Christie, I had already started to see some of the above links on my own. I just need to improve my SL2 portfolio, therefore I am looking for modules/courses development even voluntarily, at least at the beginning. So any suggestions would be most welcome.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.