Create a timed math quiz?

Jul 22, 2012

I would like to create a timed math speed test that requires rapid keyboard input. For example, 100 addition problems answered within a three minute minute time limit. Such a drill works best with keyboard or number pad input. It also needs automatic cursor placement into the next answer box when you press RETURN so you don't have to click  each text entry box with the mouse before you can type in it.  It would be nice to have ten or twenty problems per slide instead of a new slide for each question. Answers could be changed with BACKSPACE prior to hitting RETURN. Problems would be scored at the completion of all 100 problems, or at the end of three minutes--whichever is first. Attempts and scores should be reportable to LMS. I have just started using Storyline on a trial basis, but have not yet found a method to accomplish this type of math speed drill. It is an important part of our math skill objectives, but I am not sure it can be accomplished with Storyline. Is there a way this can be done?

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.