Drupal as an LMS?

Jul 25, 2012

Hi there - I have been asked about developing a course in Storyline by a client who has selected Drupal as their Content Management System and they want either the elearning course authoring software OR Drupal to act as LMS. I'm working with a web development firm who would handle the Drupal side of things, but looking for any advice that I can gather as the instructional designer/developer that would help the web developers find/build/ work with LMS capabilities.

Specifically, they'd like:

• Tracking of completion of each module
  • Quiz score tracking (and sequential release of quizzes - can only get the next quiz if you've passed the previous)
  • Ability to take a quiz multiple times and yet have it keep the best score stored
  • Page view/time spent on module

I'm working with the client to discern if these are actual requirements or things they think should be included but looking to also determine feasibility within their timeline. If you have any advice or tidbits that you could share it would be helpful and most appreciated.

Holly

6 Replies
The Academy

Hi there, any of you are facing issues with a TinCan package exported from Storyline and published in Drupal 9 and opened using Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer? The same course in SCORM 2004 works perfect.

I have tried with another course and it is happening the same, the player wheel keeps moving but nothing displays on the screen.