A second batch of FREE whimsical stick figures

Aug 21, 2012

Everyone was so kind in their comments about the first collection, I put together another one.  I am creating these for myself anyway, so I thought I'd share them in case anyone was interested.  They are all transparent png files.  I have also drawn some "object" sketches in the same style (things as diverse as an island, paintbrush, pencil, light bulb, speech boxes, etc).  If they would be useful to anyone, I can try to post them as well.

50 Replies
Randy Borum

@Heidi - My pleasure. I'm glad you find them useful. 

@Bret - I kept it simple.  I used 53's "Paper" for iPad. Drew them with my stylus then emailed them to myself through the Paper interface. You can insert the picture in PowerPoint; get rid of the off-white background by setting the color to transparent; then crop it to trim the edges.  I have virtually no artistic talent whatsoever, but Paper makes my rough sketches tolerable.

Randy Borum

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

There are two batches of the stick figures in case anyone is interested.  I have some additional ones, but I didn't know whether anyone would find them to be of any use.  

Greg - the files are just PNG files, so they should work in any image viewer.  The collection, I believe. is in a standard "zip" file, so you just need a program (many are free) to unzip it and the files should appear in the opened folder.  

7_Zip is free.  Works fine.  You can find it here:  http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.