A Free PowerPoint Template I Made

Mar 29, 2011

Reading Tom Kuhlmann's topic on the blog, I created a PowerPoint template for e-learning courses, based on Screenr.

Maybe it will sound familiar to some of the old forum members, and a new useful one to those of the new.

I also added some element that I have designed entirely in PowerPoint.
Feel free to use the material as you like, I hope you like it!

25 Replies
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)

Zara King said:

I love this template! And I turned it green. I brag to everyone about how you generously donated it.Thank you so much!

This is my file...If you don't have office 07 DM me and i can try to sen a ppt file.

Safety Template - Green

Thanks for sharing, Zara!
I am very happy to know that the template I've done inspired you for a course! :)

Martine Blottin

Merci Zara pour cette magnifique présentation. Comme je suis "nouvelle" dans l'utilisation d'Articulate je souhaite faire moi aussi

de magnifiques présentations. Mon anglais est très médiocre, c'est pour celà que j'utilise ma langue natale le français. J'espère que vous me comprendrez tout de même. Félicitations pour votre travail....

Amitiés.

Martine Blottin

Gabriele Dovis (italgo) said:

Reading Tom Kuhlmann's topic on the blog, I created a PowerPoint template for e-learning courses, based on Screenr.

Maybe it will sound familiar to some of the old forum members, and a new useful one to those of the new.

I also added some element that I have designed entirely in PowerPoint.
Feel free to use the material as you like, I hope you like it!

Magnifique, quelle belle et intéressante présentation.

Amitiés.

Zara Ogden

Merci pour le compliment. Mon français est très pauvre mais au moins il est le traducteur Google. Je peux lire assez de français pour comprendre les rudiments de ce que vous dites.

Thank you for the compliment.  My french is very poor but at least there is Google translator. I can read enough french to understand the basics of what you are saying.

Happy Wednesday.

Jill Freeman

Saenna Ahman said:

Thank you for sharing!  I like them both! Is the Screenr template editable though? I am not able to change any of the text? or maybe I am going about it wrong?

Hi, Saenna. You can go to the Slide Master in Zara'a presentation (View, Slide Master) to remove or edit the text. In Gabriele's I think the text was all saved as images. You can just delete them from the screen and add your own text.

Wendy Jaehnig

I really like this template. The color combinations are fantastic.

But I do have a question. There is a black bar at the top that says "anything you like, such as attachments or glossary". However, if you add tabs for attachments or glossary, won't they automatically go at the top right? Is there a way to move them into the PPT space?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.