Have any good Rubber Stamp fonts?

Sep 25, 2012

Just looking out for some fonts that look like a rubber stamp. There's so many font sites out there, I just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations?

Thanks!

14 Replies
David Baker

Molly, 

Here is a link to a free Rubber Stamp PPT. It's nice in that the "stamp" effect is actually an image you can put over a graphic. Here's the link to the site if you are interested: 

http://www.presentationmagazine.com/rubber-stamps-in-powerpoint-2044.htm

Note that the green Download Now button is an advert...so scroll down a little to see the blue box labeled Download as PowerPoint (PPT) file. 

- Dave 

Kristin Shantz

Everyone is incredibly helpful!   I love that this was #2 in my google search results for "font that looks like a stamp"!

I chose to go with the Old Stamper front from dafont.com, and am really happy with the results.  I used it for a "visited" state.  Thanks for the suggestions and I appreciate Molly for asking (a couple years ago)!

Bruce Graham

Joshua Roberts said:

I could never have imagined there would just be so many possible options for stamp fonts and I did have a chuckle that Bruce did some work for a stamp company. I'm unsure if there's any fields/sectors you haven't completed work for now Bruce...

LOL - still a few to cross off my list...

Glad we could help you Kristin.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.