Meet up at DevLearn 12?

Oct 08, 2012

Is anyone interested in getting together as a small group at DevLearn 12?

32 Replies
Kate Hoelscher

I'm looking at the schedule and wondering if Tuesday evening would be too early?  I'll be there then.  I'm thinking right after the orientation?  Maybe 6:30--would that work for you or anyone else interested? 

Aria would be great, but I don't know the hotel to say where to meet up.  I would say front lobby or something but who knows how big that is   Should we say front lobby and then once we arrive post something more specific? 

Here' s the schedule: http://www.elearningguild.com/DevLearn/content/2284/ 

Kate

Rebecca Hay

I'm taking one of the pre-conference workshops on Tuesday. So I will be there as well.

We could meet  across from the DevLearn Info Registration Desk. If it is set up like last year, there should be some chairs next to windows on the outdside of the big hallway across from the DevLearn Info Registration Desk.

We could grab supper together if interested.

They have a buffet at the Aria. It is good, but a little pricey. I think it was @ $30 per person last year.

Or - The Harley Davidson Cafe is not far away. On the other side of the strip within waking distance. Prices are a little better there. Mostly burgers if I remember right--but good.

Rebecca Hay

Let's plan on 6:15 in the Aria, across from the DevLearn Info Registration Desk. If it is set up like last year, there should be some chairs next to windows on the outdside of the big hallway across from the DevLearn Info Registration Desk.

Then we can decide if or who wants to grab supper together.

I'm looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to join us.

Alison  L.

Articulate was awesome enough to post this thread to Facebook so others would be able to find it .Like me! I get in between 2 and 3 on Tuesday, and since last year I did a night in / got a free ride to a Hampton Inn, I have NO IDEA how to get to the Aria that afternoon.

Soo.. I would be happy to join y'all at 615 if someone can tell me HOW to get to the Aria from the Airport!

Alison

Rebecca Hay

Just found out that the buffet at the Aria may be closed for renovations. They do have other restaurants. Also, Planet Hollywood is across the street on the strip side. They have several restaurants including P.F. Changs (Yum).

Wednesday night is the welcome reception. We could say anyone interested could meet at the Articulate booth at 6:15 and go from there.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.