Drag and Drop to reveal picture.

Dec 31, 2012

Greetings all I created a demo of a drag and drop to reveal a picute. It really was pretty simple I took a picture  of Ben Franklin, and made 4 copies each with a little less detail then the one before till it was basically a plain black shape, and stacked them one on top of each other on a different layer. Then I created 6 choices 4 correct ones and assigned 10 points for each one. Then I used a variable called score to track the correct answers. For each correct answer a new picture was revealed till they reached 40 points and the "clearest" picture.

I posted the tutorial up on youtube here and here is access to the story file. I hope others can find this usefull.

15 Replies
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro

Hi Tyus,

Yes, I have SL. I have the latest update. I'm simply clicking on the link you've provided. It worked fined for David. So, I'm not sure what's going on for me.

As I mentioned, I'm not worried about it - your tutorial was great and I was able to recreate just fine. I only mentioned it in case someone else was having the same problem, but no one has indicated that they are.

Tx again for sharing. Great idea.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.