Another Freebie - graphics

Melanie Sobie

207 posts

Posted Tuesday, January 08, 2013 at 1:22 PM  

I continue to be amazed at the great graphics others have created in PowerPoint and shared with the community - and I've enjoyed using quite a few of them.

Attached are two recent graphics I created entirely in PPT and thought some of you might find them useful. You should be able to right-click, ungroup, and further modify them. (If you don't have the same fonts installed they may not look the same as mine.) Attached is the PPT file.

Here's what they look like:

Identification.pptx

All Replies

Posted Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 4:53 AM  

Hello Sobie, Good Job!

i was inspired to also create my own version of Debit Card all in powerpoint. Here is what it looks like ---> find the .pptx attached

Debit Card.pptx
Joyce Hensen

107 posts

Posted Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM  

Love it!  But for some reason when I saved the identification.pptx zip file, I didn't get the PP, just the inside files.  Any idea what I did wrong? 

Joyce Hensen

107 posts

Posted Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 7:34 AM  

Joyce Hensen said:

Love it!  But for some reason when I saved the identification.pptx zip file, I didn't get the PP, just the inside files.  Any idea what I did wrong? 

Just tried this with Ademola's Debit card file and got the samd result. :( 

Melanie Sobie

207 posts

Posted Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 7:47 AM  

Hi Joyce,

My computer has done that to me also. When you save the PPTX file, your computer is renaming it as a ZIP file. 

After you save the PPTX file to your computer, you need to rename it with the ".pptx" naming extension, replacing the ".zip" extension.

Hope this helps,

Melanie