storyline examples

Jan 10, 2013

Is there a thread I can subscribe to where people are compiling Storyline samples?  I searched but was unable to find it.  I'd like to share my first "complex" drag-and-drop interaction, in the hopes it helps someone else.

Being complex is relative of course.    I wanted them to categorize items and get immediate feedback and also allow them to easily change their mind.  And I didn't want it to look a mess as they dragged items around.  See the attached .story file for my version.

Hope this helps someone do something similar.  Also... please let me know if there's a thread I can subscribe to that consolidates all these story files!  Thanks!

1 Reply
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Heather!

First, loved the sample, nice job!

As far as I know, there isn't a specific thread for samples in this section of the forums. However, you may also want to share this sample over in the Building Better Courses section of the forums for some additional exposure. 

You might also want to check out the community showcase, here and the Word of Mouth Blog that posts weekly recaps from the community.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.