Course Developers

Jan 21, 2013

Hello Everybody,

Can anybody recommend me a company that develops online courses in Storyline? The full package, development , voiceover and whatever comes with it.

A tested company or group that delivers up to standards.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance,.

Daniel

12 Replies
Brooke Schepker

Hello, Daniel and thank you for your post!

Yukon Learning would be happy to help with your Storyline design and development needs.  As the certified training partner for Articulate, we have the expertise in the tool as well as a full staff of developers to handle your project, regardless how large or small.

Please feel free to reach me directly at schepker@yukongroupinc.com to discuss further.  We are here when and if you should need us.

Warmest regards,

Brooke

Jeanette Denham

Hi Sameer,

I may be interested in your organisation - we are based in Australia and also looking for some freelance storyline creators.  Can you please PM me jeanetten@ctsconsult.com.au with more information about your organisation and the services you provide?

Thanks Daniel for your post by the way - thought I'd jump in on yours rather than create my own new one.

Regards

Jeanette

Suvrajit Dutta Chowdhury

Hi Daniel,

We are New Jersey HQ organization with sales and development support from UK and INDIA. We do understand your need and has experience of delivering end to end e-Learning for more that two decade now. Our web: www.Infoprolearning.com

If you suggest some time we would like to connect with you and discuss about your need. I am sure a virtual demo of our credentials will help you to evaluate us better.

Feel free to drop me a line at suvrajit.chowdhury@infoprolearning.com or suvrajit1@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Suvrajit

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.