RPG style game

Jan 31, 2013

Hi, storyliners!

I'd like to share with you a project that I am pretty proud of...

For my job, I tried to create a serious game, and I came with this...

Basically, it's a quiz, but the players collect points and cash, and loose health. There is a store to buy bonuses, and a map to travel on...

I prepared an english-blank-simple version to share, so you'll have to personnalize it if you want to use it... Also, I didn't translate the feedbask layers on the questions, also, there is several improvements to do, as a keyboard navigation trough the layers, better graphics... This version is a demo, so I didn't push the levels to far and only the first two steps are built... but this share is to show you the mecanic behind the game, and the use of my new favorite feature: the VARIABLES! I love them!!

So, have fun! Your comments are appreciated!

Click here to play

The .story file is attached...

Thanks for watching!

EDIT (17/05/2016): I updated file version and published links for people who missed it...  Sorry for that!

34 Replies
Cédric Froehlich

Sofia Tsiortou said:

Dear Cedric, can you re-post your game link so that I can view it? I will need to make a similar serious game by the end of this year and look for ideas. Thank you

Sofia 

Hi Sofia (and Julien and Richard )...

I tried to share it back, but the tempshare tool looks not to work... But as I shared the Storyline file too, you could just download and try it...

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.