Meeting the flash challenge with a Scrolling Timeline on Storyline

Feb 02, 2013

I belong to several groups on LinkedIn and we get some interesting discussions going about Flash and the future of HTML5.  I often speak up on behalf of Storyline, in that it's amazing what you can do with some of the advanced features.  I had to put my money where my mouth was though when several people started looking for alternatives to Storyline so they could do Flash like interactions, such as a Scrolling Timeline.

It took almost every advanced feature Storyline has but I think the effort was worth it.  See what you think on  Try it out at Scrolling Timeline 

Feel free to ask any questions you like.

10 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

Jacinta: thanks for sharing the demo and for mentioning Storyline in the discussions. I assume that the arrow buttons are linking to animated slide layers.  

The cool thing with Storyline is that there are always a number of ways to approach interactive content. It would be interesting to see how someone else would have crafted something similar.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.