New adventure

Feb 11, 2013

Hello Articulate Community,

I wanted to let you know that I'm heading off on a new adventure. I'm going to help launch and manage a new medically integrated wellness facility right in my little town (where I've lived my whole life). I'm very passionate about health and wellness and love to help people in my community. So this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I just couldn't pass up! I'm thrilled and excited.

As you can imagine, I'm also very sad to leave Articulate and all of you. I'm so grateful that I had the chance to be part of such an extraordinary company, and get to know so many of you. A big thank you to everyone at Articulate (you've been so wonderfully supportive) and to every one of you in the community. You made these last several years so much fun! 

I'm winding down my Articulate Community Manager role this week, but I'd love to connect with you on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch. Feel free to reach out.

Thank you for being such wonderful friends and colleagues!

Jeanette

58 Replies
Bruce Graham

Well - I'm sure that I speak for many when I say:

1> It's been fun.

2> You have helped me out of more than one (!) problem

3> You have trained, taught, helped, assisted, and generally helped us all grow our skills more than you can imagine.

I hope the road rises to greet you, and that you become as valuable to, and as well-loved by the folks in that facility in your community - as you have been to this community.

You will be greatly missed - by many.

Take care .

Bruce x

Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)

Don't know if we should feel happy or sad. It's great what you are going to take up, but it will be really sad to not see posts from you anymore.

But guess it is best to be selfless at this moment and give a big hand to your superb contribution and wish you all the best for in your new exciting endeavor.

Regards

Richard

Kristin Shantz

Jeanette - though I'm relatively new to Articulate, I have seen and used so many of your training tutorials and threads to help get me launched into the world of elearning.  That's why I don't have to post very much...its all there already!

Your town is lucky to have you!  If you are even half as engaged in the new wellness facility as you are here in the Articulate community, Best of luck in your new endeavor!  Articulate has some big shoes to fill!  Thanks for all the support!

Holly MacDonald

Jeanette - a personal thanks for all the times you helped me without even knowing that you did! I hope you know how much you've contributed to the user experience for the Articulate products. I am glad you are moving on to something that you are passionate about and wish you all the best. You are leaving big shoes to fill.

Holly

Leonard Puglia

Jeanette,

All the very best on your new adventure.

It is truly rewarding to be able make a difference and help people, and you have done so in spades for us.

You have helped me and hundreds of others in this community, both directly and indirectly.

Our loss is your town's gain.

I hope you make as big an impact for your community as you have for this one.

Leonard

Russ Sawchuk

Jeanette,

I too echo the sentiments of the others ... you will be sorely missed but you need to follow your dream.

I would like to thank you personally for your support and assistance on at least two of my key projects. Your contribution was well beyond what was reasonably expected. For that I thank you! We all wish you the very best in your new (ad)venture.

Russ 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.