On-Demand Audio/Sound

May 03, 2011

I tried to use Action settings to attach a sound clip (recorded via Insert > Sound in PP) to a callout object - the idea is to play the sound IF and when the object is clicked.  This is not supported by Articulate (no ability to click object ergo no sound in published course).

The courses I work with are annual reviews and most people just read through them, but the audio option would help the poor readers. 

I was asked to add a button that a user could click to listen to the content if s/he wanted... rather than asking the greater number of people to turn sound off.  Does anyone know how else I might get this effect? 

Thanks

6 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Ehsan,

If you are working in Presenter '09 and notice that your audio is missing, please review the following article, which outlines reasons and solutions:

Also, be sure that your presentation is located on your local hard drive (your C: drive).  Working on a network drive or a USB (external) drive can cause erratic behavior, including loss of resources.
Please let me know if you continue to have issues. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.