We try to keep it short and embed the survey at the end of every elearning course that we develop....that way the survey and feedback become part of the course and the learners get used to completing a survey. The questions that we landed on after much thought and debate are:
What we determined was that we wouldn't ask a question if we weren't prepared to make a change to reflect the negative responses.
1. I was able to quickly find this course.
2. This eLearning course was easy to navigate.
3. This course was a good use if my time.
4. The information in this course was appropriate for online delivery.
5. This course gave me a clear understanding of the subject.
6. Please use the space below to provide feedback on this eLearning course.
We use the same survey for each course so that we can compare the responses. If a course falls outside of the average, we take a good hard look at it to determine how we can make it better.