Anyone Interested in am Articulate Event or Workshop in Canada?

Jan 18, 2014

Hello community, 

As you may have noticed from a recent community discussion (Articulate Community Roadshows in 2014), we're looking at putting together some great community events for 2014. It also seems like there's a lot of interest based on this discussion: Articulate User Conference Anyone? ...but I'd like to get more of a feel for how many people would be interested in participating in Canada.

We'd likely look at doing one or two events in Canada, one of the west coast (probably Vancouver) and one of the east coast (probably Toronto). I'd just like to get a sense for who would be interested in attending and/or participating in an Articulate event. If you are interested, please leave a comment below. 

Thanks!

Nicole

128 Replies
Ari Avivi

It would be great to have them come out west ( Saskatchewan, Alberta) but it might also be valuable if we found other Canadian members, to create a bit more local sharing community. 

I'm in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.  For those of you who aren't Canadian, Look at a map and say this as you search.

" Saskatchewan, easy to draw, hard to spell"

r.e.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.