some more FREE Characters for your #elearning course

May 20, 2014

One of my pet peeves regarding design is that inspiration is all around us. It's just in the way you look at things I guess. Somehow my mind is always scanning for stuff 'I could use, borrow or copy' (for e-learning that is).

This weekend I noticed a brochure of a local bank in which they used some really nice illustrated characters. I took one home and flipped open my laptop and started PowerPoint, my super amazing 'I design everything in it' tool of choice and recreated a couple of these characters.

The're here for your e-learning development pleasure:

I hope you like them. I can't take credit for the designs as I just recreated them but am happy to share them with you all.

Here's the source file: Go crazy!

17 Replies
Dianne  Hope

I can relate to your comment that "inspiration is all around" Jeff.  Now that I spend my days designing and creating, I view everything differently - ie I can't watch an advertisement on television without thinking how I could use the concept in my designs - and the same goes for magazines, website, posters, etc.  Thanks for sharing your characters.  You've inspired me to try this myself.  

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.