Looking for someone to convert an ebook to an elearning course

Jun 18, 2014

Good day,

I am looking for someone who is experienced in creating eLearning Courses. The President of my company wrote an ebook that we would like to have converted into a short 8-12 minute eLearning course based on the content of the book. Storyline would be the preferred platform.

The scope of work is as follows:

1. Create an eLearning template we can reuse with minor modifications for future use

2. Work with me (Demerle Lewis) on shaping the ebook into an elearning course with interactions and 3-5 question quizzes for each chapter.

3. We would like an ending page that is printable certificate of completion for the learner.

The book is broken into 6 short chapters. We want to present the content using graphics, text, audio narration and interactions. We can provide the audio narration and do the work for the other elements of content. We need your expertise in converting the ebook to teachable content as a elearning course.

If you are experienced and able to meet the requirements in the scope laid out in this message please contact me via email. Serious inquiries only.

I can be reached at dlewis@sentinelgroup.us. Please provide details regarding other projects you may have worked on and your level of experience as well. Thank you in advance.

D. Lewis

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.