Potential Freelance Opportunity - ESL

Jul 18, 2014

Hey folks,

I'm just probing the community as I may have an opportunity for a freelance instructional designer, if the appropriate individual is available.

The project is a fairly large one and primarily involves ESL curriculum development, Articulate Storyline authoring, and integration with Moodle.

If you think you'd fit the bill, let me know and I'll chat with you further!

Ashley

8 Replies
Kavitha Srinivasan

Hello Ashley:

Greetings from XLPro!

It gives me great pride to present my company XLPro, which specializes in developing excellent animations, games and e-learning modules.  We also specialize in Moodle integration and have an experience team for this.

While I am sure you have an excellent team of experts, who are adept at taking good care of your requirements,  we would like you to consider us to be your development partner for projects running against a tight schedule or on a stiff budget.

You can find our complete portfolio of games, animations, HTML5 modules etc. at the following URL:

https://www.playxlpro.com/portfolio/

I would like to further discuss this opportunity to work with you. Kindly revert back to me on kavitha@playxlpro.com or provide me a number where I could reach out to you.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Kavitha (Kay)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.