Looking for someone to create my content using Articulate Storylin

Jul 28, 2014

Hi,

I provide in person trainings and now want to create some elearning for my clients. I need someone that can take my content and ppts to create elearning modules. Interested? Send me resumes and pricing info. I want to begin this in the next 2 weeks.

2 Replies
Becky Downard

Hello Elaine,

My name is Becky and I am the CEO of a small on-line training development company. I have been working with Articulate products (as well as several other development software programs) since they first came to market a couple of decades ago.

My background includes 30 years in all aspects of human resources; including training development. Over the last 5 years, our focus has been development of content and conversion of client content for LMS and web delivery via mobile devices. I also have a personal goal to increase retention of content through the use of interactivity and application of materials/concepts into daily work. We have converted content for business ranging from small, local mom and pop establishments all the way up to the United States Department of Agriculture; and even a few global brands you may recognize like Google.

As CEO, I don't send out personal resumes, but I would be happy to provide you with links to some of my work and our website. Our pricing strategy is simple, we agree to an hourly rate for production work and track hours. So, the more assets you provide (images, mp3 files, videos, quiz question development, etc.) the lower the cost.

Could we set-up a time to chat and see if we'd be a good match for your upcoming project(s). I can be reached via email at beck@myplacetolearn.com, or by phone at 800-752-5446 (or cell at 503-432-6162).

Look forward to hearing from you!

Becky Downard
President/CEO
MyPlaceToLearn, Inc.
www.MyPlaceToLearn.com
1-800-752-5446

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.