Next button appear once the drag and drop is correct

Aug 22, 2014

I have my own navigation buttons and I'm using the drag and drop free form at the end of a scene. I don't want to the user to advance until the drag and drop is correct without using the built in player. Can someone help me?

13 Replies
Carolina Navas

OK, Nick, I need help... Can someone help me create an example of variables and triggers that will do the following:

1. Mark a topic "Complete" by displaying a green check mark next to the topic name once someone gets through the topic. This is denoted by someone visiting the last slide in the topic.
  2. The topic variable changing to complete when someone visits the last slide of the topic.
  3. Once all the topics are complete, display a slide that has a course completion message and an exit button that tells the LMS system to mark the course complete.

I have been trying to do this for days, and I simply can't wrap my brain around it. I am attaching my project, and ANY help would be really appreciated...

Thanks in advance!!

Carolina

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.