Looking for a few freelance people or a small company

Aug 25, 2014

Hi all,

We are looking for a few people to help us out on some upcoming projects. We are a medium sized company in NC, we handle over 800 projects a year currently and have more coming this year. We are in the middle of a new project where we need to update some lectora courses, and also convert many of those to Storyline. If anyone is interested it could be quite a lot of work to send to a handful of people. Please contact me for more information.

Jeremy

11 Replies
Christopher Irwin

Jeremy:

I am a full-time freelancer and I'm wrapping up a Storyline project for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development here in Washington DC. Before this I worked remotely with a client in Colorado in converting their Flash-based modules into Domino Claro. I would welcome the chance to learn more about your needs and share ways that I can help.

Chris

Nicole Legault

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for posting your opportunity here in the forums! Feel free to complete this quick form to have the job posting include in our weekly Jobs Update, posted to Mike Taylor's Community Blog here on the website. This gives your job opening more exposure and widens the pool of potential candidates.

Thanks again, and good luck with your search! =)

Diane Cooke

Living in New York, I would be interested in being a remote developer, if you're open to that. I've been working as an eLearning Developer for 10 years for higher education, corporate training and the Federal Government. Made the transition from Captivate to Articulate early this year. I've just finished another contract so I could start immediately. Let me know where I can send my resume and links to samples of my work. All the best!

Stephanie Case

Hi Jeremy,

I do freelance work (remotely based out of PA) and usually like to work on a couple of larger projects at the same time depending on bandwidth needed for a client. I have experience with Articulate Storyline and Studio as well as 10+ years of instructional design experience. I will be looking for work in the next 2-3 months after I finish an 8-10 week project I'm starting now.

You can contact me at stephaniecase1024@gmail.com if you would be interested in more information from me.

Thank you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.