Trigger issue - set for next layer but just stays on current layer

Aug 27, 2014

I am having an issue with a trigger that I set up to go to the next layer However when I go to preview the slide, instead of going to the next layer it is just restarting the same layer. I have deleted and redone several times. I have made sure it is in the front of the slide. I have created several other slide layers that are working perfectly so I am assuming it is a setting that is not visible to me.

I have attached the file. The trigger that I am having trouble with is in scene 4 Travelers. The slide layer 1 trigger to layer 2 is the issue. I appreciate any help!

3 Replies
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the community

I took a quick look at your file, and it looks like the slide is working correctly in terms of going to each layer. I inserted a shape on each layer and labeled it "Layer 1,", "Layer 2,", etc. Based on that, it looks like layers are showing as they should.

I don't know if there's supposed to be something else going on with those layers or not, but I thought I'd at least report what I found back to you.

If there's another issue, perhaps you could clarify and the community can help you out.

Pranali Chaudhari

Hi Laura,

I have seen the attached file and done some changes in layer 2. you have created same three layers i.e 3,4,5 (which contains same content.)

if you don't need that then remove it. because you are calling that layers in previous layer itself. please check attached file. hope it will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Pranali

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.