Triggers in Articulate 1 not working in Articulate 2

Oct 02, 2014

I have module I created initially in Articulate 1 and the triggers were set so the user could not click the next button until the audio had completed on each side.

I upgraded the module in Articulate 2 and suddenly the triggers don't work.

Could anybody provide me some insight on this? I would upload the storyline, but it's not allowing me to.  Any other methods?

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Chase,

If you're unable to upload the file here, it may be too large for the forums (around a 20 mb upload limit) so you could try to strip it down to a few slides to share here. Also, you're always welcome to connect with our support engineers to share your files. 

As Brian mentioned, it may be something easily solved by just re-adding the triggers. It's also worth confirming that you're working with local project files as described here. 

Chase Lawrence

I appreciate everybody's help, but I figured out what the issue was.  Somehow or another, when we upgraded it from Articulate 1 to Articulate 2, it had placed a random NEXT button trigger at the top, overriding my true/false variables/triggers already in place.  My deleting this new next button, it corrected the problem.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.