Desk Calendar Template

Oct 05, 2011

Here is a powerpoint template that I am using in a short elearning project.   I created the desk calendar, but the rest are pieces I have downloaded or found through this forum.  I thought some of you may want to see how all this great information is being put to use!  Thanks for the great ideas! 

10 Replies
Efrat Maor

Renee,

Nice. I also like combining ideas and objects

I would add a slide with a big 'white space' in it - so there is more place to present content. 

I liked Heidi's suggestion.

Also saw that the calendar is not placed in the same position throughout the presentation. Either copy-n-paste and send to back, or just put it in the master slides. 

Renee' Hermeling

Kim,

I have had the same problem with files.  I don't know how to find it in the zip folders but saving it in .pptx format always works for me.

When you click on the link, a pop-up box appears asking you to open or save.  Click on save.  When you get the browse box allowing you to save, change the end of the file name from .zip to .pptx.  It should then save and open in .pptx format.

-Renee'

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.