Feedback when Submit All at Once is Selected

Nov 16, 2011

Hi,

I have a quiz set up that has navigation set to 'submit all at once' so the user can skip and revisit questions before submitting the answers. There is one question at the beginning that asks the user to confirm their identity. The feedback for the question directs the path through the quiz.  When I set the Quiz to submit all at once the feedback does not show when the question is answered. Is there a way to allow the user to skip and revisit questions and allow feedback on this one question in the beginning? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

5 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Sue,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you'd like to have feedback for the one initial question, then go through the rest of the quiz questions with no feedback until the end. Is that correct?

At this time, Quizmaker is not able to set different feedbacks for individual questions within a quiz. If you'd like to see that feature in future builds, you can suggest it here:

http://www.articulate.com/support/contact/feature/

If you wanted to get really creative, you could use Presenter to embed two separate quizzes- each with unique feedback settings- and then use Dave Moxon's blog to help you track both quizzes in the same presentation using Articulate Online.

Good luck!

Sue Ziegler

Hi Peter and Brian,

Thanks for the suggestions! I actually was successful using Presenter to embed two separate quizzes, each with unique feedback settings. It was pretty easy to set up. The issue I had with using blank slide feedback as Brian suggestes is that the branching to a feedback slide will not work when the quiz player template is set up for users to submit their answers all at once. I will definitely suggest this feature for a future build. Thanks again for your help.

Sue

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.