Compliance Infographic Ideas

Dec 16, 2011

Time for some creative minds to help me out on a Friday! 

I want to create an infographic showing the overlap between compliance standards.  For instance, antitrust and government interaction have gifts and entertainment as an area of overlap.  My goal is to create many areas of overlap and then link to documents about the individual standards.  The links will be easy and shouldn't factor into the design.  Of course, the idea of a Venn diagram comes to mind, but  this may not be the best choice as the overlaps won't be limitied to a 1:1 relationship.  Government interaction will probably overlap with many of the standards.

As you're formulating ideas, don't worry about the content (call it Standard A, Standard B, Overlap A, Overlap B for all I care).  I am much more interested in a creative graphical structure...I can fill in the blanks with the content. 

Thanks so much for your help!  Have  a wonderful weekend and Merry Christmas!

7 Replies
Steve Flowers

Vectors or lines of bearing comes to mind. This would allow you to produce a series of shape elements with emerging vectors of varying lengths that could cross with an indication of intercept / crossing. With careful arrangement planning and some color coding, you could show where these overlap. Another is a simple dual axis matrix.

Gary Crossland

Steve Flowers said:

Vectors or lines of bearing comes to mind. This would allow you to produce a series of shape elements with emerging vectors of varying lengths that could cross with an indication of intercept / crossing. With careful arrangement planning and some color coding, you could show where these overlap. Another is a simple dual axis matrix.

Or you could do that lol : )

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.