True or False questions - Quizmaker - Looking for a new look

Feb 08, 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to get out of the typical questin/answer look.

For exemple :

This quiz will be done as an introduction to the learning module and done as a group activity. I'll be using blank slides for additional feedback.

Each question are related to insurance liability, therefore I was looking at having different background images.

Or maybe not...

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Julie

7 Replies
Linda Lorenzetti

Hi Julie,

I think a good way to start is by filling the screen with your photo, yours will look better than my screenshot.  Use the animation to add interest.  Play with the file I've attached and see what you come up with.

I'm doing some French projects soon, can you recommend someone for the narration?

Linda

Julie Frappier

Thanks Linda,

Here's what I came up with..

I still think there's something missing. Or maybe I just don't like the look of the yes/no boxes.... But I've added animation for the Question box.

As for the French recording, I do my own. I've neved used those digital recordings, although they are quite useful and professional.

Linda Lorenzetti

Julie,

Looking good.  I would make the main box more horizontal (I find the rocks and plants in the front interesting), covering more of the ocean and you can always make the box  bigger and just slide the oui,non words to the bottom of it.  Either that or put them both on one box together, I don't like the look of them on separate boxes.

Linda

Michael Sellers

I am not sure what your quiz looks like or what the requirements are, but you could use a Hotspot or T/F in these ways to get your results.  In these examples I put the answers as text on my picture, then inserted them into the question.  The Hotspot is the correct answer and T/F is just answer verbiage removed and box resized.  You could play with the colors of hte T/F box to closely match your slide colors.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.