Matching qiuz

Maxim Sergeev

42 posts

Posted Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM  

Hi everyone!

Task (see pic): user must put the yellow stiker to the rigth category (gray, red, green and blue zone). 

Any ideas?

I've broke my mind, tried to do it by Quizmaker or Engage. But no result. Have you got some ideas? Pls, help! 

mAx

wishes.jpg

This post has 0 verified answers

All Replies

David Becker

106 posts

Posted Monday, February 13, 2012 at 3:25 AM  

If you were willing to array all the colored boxes horizontally rather than vertically and used text only for the drag items, then a matching drag and drop interaction would do the trick.

Just name the target items 1,2,3 and 4, then place the pictures over them to obscure all but the ends of the target areas and name the drag items 3D, internet etc.

Maxim Sergeev

42 posts

Posted Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:15 AM  

yeah, thnx. but each category may consist of several stikers. 1st category may have 3D and internet stiker.

User Rank David Anderson

2,877 posts

Posted Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

Hi Maxim,

Just wondering if you couldn't use a multiple choice quiz to achieve a similar effect. Using Quizmaker's radio buttons without text choices, you could position the radio buttons over each notecard and ask the learner to identify the choice that matches a specific label?

So rather than drag and drop where the learner drags all four choices on the same question, you go with a multiple choice quiz where the learner makes once choice at a time.

Maxim Sergeev

42 posts

Posted Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM  

yeah, it could help me. but we just did it with a flash-programmer.

but your methode is timesaving and cheaper Thanks David for help!

User Rank David Anderson

2,877 posts