Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
2 days ago
By Dominik Ginthier
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
29 days ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
3 days ago
By Jimmy Webster
Jeffrey Clay
Trying to format with just simple bullets and lists is incredibly frustrating. I'm not sure why such a simple thing is so difficult. I want to do a list like thi...
2 hours ago
By Ric Gauci
Rachel Kemmerle
Hi all- I created a storyboard template for my team for Rise 360. Wanted to share with you all in case anyone finds it to be helpful - enjoy!
4 hours ago
By zeeshan ali
Ali Shuaib
Hey Rise community, I recently had to build a course for Grade 12 computer science and immediately ran into limitations with the available block options. I ended up cr...
5 hours ago
By Ali Shuaib
Sandy Pflugfelder
The title of my course is Communication Skills 1: Presenting Yourself. In the side bar, the word Communication doesn't fit (the n wraps to the next line as...
5 hours ago
By Phil Foss
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we make the table border colour to transparent or any other customised colour.
7 hours ago
By Matteo Friend
Kathryn Raybould
I need to generate a plain text version of a number of Rise courses to be supplied as a Word document along with SCORM packages as part of client accessibility require...
8 hours ago
By Kelly Auner
Daphne Dansby
We are converting to a new LMS. This LMS can allow users to download a course for offline viewing. Are Rise 360 courses compatible with this capability?
9 hours ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
David Tait
I've been working on a Rise course this week, and my client requires a PDF version for their review purposes. Over the last week I have successfully published this PDF...
9 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Aaron Itczak
Thank you for your willingness to receive feedback. I really appreciate it and have been working with my company's accessibility team on projects. They pointed out a f...
9 hours ago
By Kelly Auner
Colleen Cashill
Hello. In the Motivating your Team Course there is a quiz. The last answer should be the correct answer but the quiz itself tells you that every answer is incorr...
10 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Ramon Castillo
This has to be the biggest feature request I get from all my designers. It takes way too long to manually import them. In addition, Storyline doesn't allow for templat...
10 hours ago
By Ramon Castillo
Patricia Ng
I am dying. I have to convert 40 courses to SCORM, with each course having 50 quiz questions. Is there a way to do this without copying each question and t...
10 hours ago
By Ramon Castillo
Rebeca Milanes
Hey All, Anyone able to help out with some additional trouble shooting ideas for translating a course in Rise? I've followed the instructions from this page -Ris...
10 hours ago
By ryan jerred
David Myers
Was having trouble getting the "Continue" button to appear after completing the quiz in a course I'm developing. Since I use this option for almost every course I crea...
12 hours ago
By David Myers
David Myers
Was having trouble getting the "Continue" button to appear after completing the quiz in a course I'm developing. Since I use this option for almost every course I crea...
12 hours ago
By David Myers
Eric Brown
Hello, I am requesting a new feature to be added to RISE. It would be great if there was an option to have audio play automatically when using the presentation block. ...
12 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Alexandra Lagos
Is there any way to jump from one block to another within RISE using a hyperlink? I see that the button stack allows you to jump from one lesson to another, but ...
13 hours ago
By CPE EDUCATORS
Molly Kamper
https://app.screencast.com/84CPXOkQAjlYC Video explains better than I can in words. Basically, I want dark text on a yellow button but even though it looks corr...
13 hours ago
By Molly Kamper
Amentum
Hello - I have seen a variety of threads on this topic, however, the trail goes a little dry from 2 years ago. Is there a way to play audio automatically i...
13 hours ago
By Scott Langston
TJ Barber
Hey all, I would like when I update a storyline 360 course in review, that it automatically updates in it's corresponding Rise location. The Q&A says Rise doesn't ...
13 hours ago
By Kelly Auner