pop up email

Jun 26, 2012

I've created a hyperlink to open up an email.  I found how to do it in some previous posts.  The problem I am having is with the subject line and message.  All the words come out in lower case.  What am I doing wrong?

This is the format of the code I put in:

mailto:XYZ@dos.ny.gov?subject=XYZ Exam&body=Congratulations on passing the ACP exam. Please type your name and the name of the organization you work for in the space below.

1 Reply
Lori Heithoff

I didn't fix the problem with lack of capitals when creating the pop up email in Quizmaker.  But, I did find a work around. 

I found that the code works OK in Presenter.  So, the work around was to add a slide after the quiz in Presenter and include a hyperlink for an email on that slide.  I didn't want people who failed the quiz to see that email slide, so I hide that slide using Slide Properties and in the Quizzes and Interactions box when the user passes the finish button it only directs users who pass to that slide

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.