Creating a quiz - I need some help

Apr 17, 2014

Hello, I'm working on some e-learning for a client and I'm trying to create a quiz where there is a list of say 12 statements and the user must select which are true.  I would like to have a tick and the word 'Correct' appear when they are right and a cross and 'try again' when wrong.  I can't seem to find a way using the quiz formats so am I faced with some kind of custom creation?  If so how can I do this please?

With a drag and drop quiz it seems to only accept if all are correct, is there a way of showing say 6 out of 10 are right?

Also when I use a tick button is there any way of changing the colour? It seems to be inaccessible.

Thanks, David

2 Replies
rehan arshad

Hi David, i have attached a file may be this could help

for the sake of convenience i have selected First five buttons to be true

For your info : I have selected all the buttons and then right click and set the button set to "None"

Also i have created the Text Correct and Incorrect inside the states. You can Edit it by Double Clicking on the States of the Object.

I have selected Pick many interaction.

You can edit its correct or incorrect answers by going into "Edit pick many"" option at the right side of the screen. But you have to change the triggers in the Try again layer as well. I have selected the Tries to Unlimited in the Pick many option. you can set " Jump to slide" next slide when all the five options are selected(i.e correct options), you have to implement this trigger into "Try again layer"

If you need any further help you can ask.

Hope this helps

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.