E-Learning Heroes Community Event - TORONTO (July 10, 2014)

Jun 09, 2014

Hey community,

We're only a month away from our Articulate Toronto event and we are so stoked!

It promises to be an exciting day! David Anderson and I will be hosting, and we have a great line-up of community Superheroes who will be presenting: Tim Slade, Tracy Parish, Michael Hinze, Ashley Chiasson and Nancy Woinoski.

You can find out all the details about the sessions here!

If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for!? Click here to register.

I wanted to start a thread specifically for this event in case anyone wants to leave comments, questions, or feedback.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

11 Replies
Tim Slade

Hey Kristian,

I'll be presenting my Top 10 Storyline Tip, Secretes, and Time-Savers at the Toronto event. I thought I'd take a moment to chime-in.

I can tell you that my presentation is geared towards people who are relatively new or just getting started with Storyline. I also think some of the other topics you'll see presented are appropriate regardless of your skill level. 

Hope you can make it!

Ashley Chiasson

Kristian - My presentation won't be super focused on the functionality of SL; instead, I'll be discussing portfolios, why it can be hard to develop them, and why it doesn't have to be! I'll be sharing examples from several community members, and it's really just a session to get folks motivated to build their portfolios and put themselves out there to potential clients!

Mohammad  Hassam

Tim Slade said:

Hey Kristian,

I'll be presenting my Top 10 Storyline Tip, Secretes, and Time-Savers at the Toronto event. I thought I'd take a moment to chime-in.

I can tell you that my presentation is geared towards people who are relatively new or just getting started with Storyline. I also think some of the other topics you'll see presented are appropriate regardless of your skill level. 

Hope you can make it!

I wish if it can be organized in DUBAI. 

Tim, 

Is it possible if you can share this presentation?

Wish you all the best for your presentation. 

Regards,

MH

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.