22 Replies
Jackie Van Nice

Nancy Woinoski said:

Jackie, how could you not drink coffee? It is my lifeblood.

I absolutely love coffee Nancy, but decided to give up everything but filtered water a couple of years ago. Sounds appalling (even to me, now that I say it!) but I feel great. 

I still enjoy it vicariously, though.

Phil Mayor

blair parkin said:

Very nice Phil. Did you build the graphics yourself?

Hi Blair some of them are from shutter stock, some of them I built in illustrator the buttons are just shapes in Storyline, I could have built the cup in Storyline using shapes and probably should have but I was lazy.

Phil Mayor

Nancy Woinoski said:

Nice one Phil - this looks like a variation of that coffee demo you created way back in the very first storyline beta. It is cool seeing the evolution of your design.

Yes this is an evolution of that one, although I have launched my new website I am reworking some of the examples on there that look a little tired and jaded (to my eyes).

The Steve Jobs Timeline is the next target

Nancy Woinoski

Phil Mayor said:

Nancy Woinoski said:

Nice one Phil - this looks like a variation of that coffee demo you created way back in the very first storyline beta. It is cool seeing the evolution of your design.

Yes this is an evolution of that one, although I have launched my new website I am reworking some of the examples on there that look a little tired and jaded (to my eyes).

The Steve Jobs Timeline is the next target

LOL, I think the original coffee one still looks good but I know what you mean about things starting to look tired and dated. I just redid my website this year and already want to change it.
Alba Palma

This is amazing Phil. I have a site related to coffe and as you can see on one of my entries tipos de café I wanted to make something similar of what you did since I talk about kinds of coffee. I couldn't go longer of so simple stuff so I ended up just putting icones. Is it difficult to do something like you did? And did you take images of your coffee or is it desing?

Ver well done ;)