Quizmaker 13 some users are not able to see answers in quiz

Jul 16, 2014

I have a Presenter 13 course with an embedded Quizmaker 13 quiz in production on SkillPort. Most users are able to see the answers to a question and are able to select an answer for a question. I have some users who are only able to see the question--the answers are not showing on the screen. The questions are straight-forward multiple choice or true/false questions. Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, do you know the cause and fix?

1 Reply
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Dawn,

To be honest, that sounds a little odd. Can you tell us a little more about the system(s) being used by the learners that are unable to view the quiz responses?

I'd start off by making sure they're running the minimum viewing requirements for Studio '13 content:

More on this can be found in this support article.

It may also help to know what type of content they're viewing - Flash, HTML5, etc. Also, if they're viewing on an iPad or PC. If they're viewing on a PC, it would help to know which web browser they're using to view the content, as well as whether or not the same issue occurs when they view the project in a different web browser.

Let us know how it goes!

Best,

Christine

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.