Multiple Question in one slide.

Aug 20, 2014

Hello everyone,

I just like to ask if it is possible to have a 1 true or false question and 1 data entry question in 1 one slide. I already read some of the threads in this community regarding multiple questions in one slide, but I have no luck when I tried it to a true or false or multiple choice type of question combine with data entry type.

This is my scenario:

User will look at an image, and they need to answer it with yes or no (1st question), and then after answering that, they need to type the correct name of that image in the data entry box (2nd question).

Any help or suggestions is much appreciated.

Thank you

5 Replies
Poenapi Cenas

Hi Joanna,

I have a followup questions, how can I submit this question to my result slide? I've tried to create additional trigger on submit button, but I can find the interaction of my questions. May be because it's not converted to freeform? If I will convert this to free form, it will not work because, I can't convert because, entry box and pick many is needed for this to work, but there is no choice to pick both option. So I'm thinking if there's another way. This is okay with a popquiz, but for graded? I have no Idea how to do this.

Thank you.

Joanna Kurpiewska

Hi Poenapi

you can convert this into freeform slide

I've created two more buttons (but it can be any shape or object) outside the slide and changed their states depending on what answer is selected by user. Once it's converted to default quiz interaction, Storyline can include this slide for result.

Have a look in the attachment - I changed it for you.

Good luck with your project :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.