How to: Multiple Text entry boxes, with one submit button.

Oct 03, 2014

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to Storyline and have come up against my first issue that I couldn't resolve by reading previous posts (incredible support by the way!)

I have a question that asks the learner to list 2 key points. I'd like to have 2 text boxes for them to insert 1 key point in each, but only 1 submit button. So it would be something like below:

List the 2 key points.

1______________

2______________

SUBMIT

There is no correct or incorrect answer, so it is not a graded question. I just want to show generic feedback (of possible answers) when they click submit.

Can anyone tell me how to do that??

Thanks in advance

1 Reply
Emily Ruby

Hello Jacqueline,

You may be able to use the short answer quiz question slide, and add in a second text entry box.

You could use the feedback option, under slide view, make sure the feedback is set to "by question".

Then under form view, you can modify the feedback to say whatever you need to about the question.  You can also make changes to the feedback under slide view, and selecting the layer.

Let us know if this helps, and hopefully some other members will chime in with other suggestions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.