Sharing templates

Oct 05, 2011

I'm planning to upload some templates I created for our team for months.

In a current project I used as a base one of Tom's templates (although now I'm not sure anything was left from the original design :-P  ), so thought it was about time to upload mine.

You are welcome to share yours as well..

WhiteSliding - each slide moves\slides to the side, as if we're in the same space moving on...
The template was designed to be published with a skin that takes the title and uses it in the skin itself, so the titles are outside of the slide borders. So far it wasn't used for eLearning, but for other purposes. Imges are based on MS Office clipart, and can be easily replaced.  

Pasted a few slides to try and give the impression of the sliding through the white space:

78 Replies
Efrat Maor

Thanks David.

Adding another one.

Office Template - most elabborated in terms of layouts defined (30!), and most flexible in variety of uses.
The background can be easily changed according to your theme, just change the slide background and click Apply to All.

Again the title is defined ouside of the slide border. Either for using with a skin that uses the slide title in it, or in cases you do not wish to have a title.

This was designed for cases whre we wish to have an eLearning based of previous SME presentation or materials, for a quick and (less) dirty trasformation. 

It was used with different backgrounds which are copyrighted  (one is seen in the picture below, which is from iStock #8108673).

It is used in the example with characters from Style 1268 taken from the MS Office site. Lots of charaters there, and I used this style in the past for mini comics, eLeraning, creating on-boarding site design and more.

Efrat Maor

Thank you all for the compliments

I would have shared more, but most other designs are filled with too much copyrighted images (background and characters, and in one course that I would have loved to share, the characters are a big part of the design) or are branded.  

I'm sure next time it won't take me so much time to upload

@Jonathan - the files are not zipped!

You just need to right click > Save Link As... and select a folder to save in :-)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.