Last Post Replies
Nicola Anderson
I will shortly be leaving my current company. When I leave there will be no one with an active Articulate subscription. I have authored multiple courses in...
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Rich Lucas
Hi - Anyone else unable to upload images today on Rise? I get an error message straight away?
3 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Katherine Phillips
I, a license holder, gave an individual with a trial license ‘manager’ collaboration status on a Rise course. They are able to make updates to the course, as desired, ...
4 hours ago
By Katherine Phillips
Presessional Tutors
EXIT COURSE button not appearing once SCORM exported with EXIT COURSE enabled and uploaded to LMS
4 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Tamela Crickenberger
I was finalizing one of my microlearning pieces in which I had used a video embed block (which was working as of two days ago). Now, I see a blank white box where the ...
4 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Sara Mehrabi
Hello, I created a course in Articulate 360 with my free trial account. I am aware that after my free trial ends I will not have access to edit my course. ...
4 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
ADRIAN VILLAFRANCA
Hello everyone, I have been invited by one member of the team to participate in finalizing a project. How ever, I realised that my free trail period is on...
5 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Claudia Rizzello
Since yesterday, Rise no longer embeds newly uploaded Storyline objects. These objects work and are visible in Review 360. We tried inserting them from different comp...
5 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Elisa Vaquero
Good afternoon, I'm reaching out because we've been using the interactive resource to incorporate Geniallys into our content creation. The method we were using was qui...
6 hours ago
By Elisa Vaquero
Lärbyrån Digicy
If you do not answer the question but try to continue anyway you get "Please answer the question to continue" together with a exclamation mark within a circle. This te...
7 hours ago
By Lärbyrån Digicy
Tom Oscar
Is it possible to link to subheading with it the same Lesson? I want the learner to be able to jump ahead in my lesson? Items have unique id so could these used an old...
8 hours ago
By Gail Thompson
Katie Helka
Hi there! I'm new to articulate and am not sure if I'm missing something or if what I'm trying to do isn't supported. I'm hoping to have people try knowledge che...
13 hours ago
By Megan McDonald
Sam Hill
When using a screen reader to read a checklist in Rise, each of the labels are read twice (JAWS2023), or the checkbox is read separately to the label (NVDA). See the f...
14 hours ago
By Sam Hill
Bob O'Donnell
We had a client reach out to us for assistance. They have a Rise course as a SCORM package only; they do not have access to the source file. There are some small edits...
15 hours ago
By Apoorv Mathur
Triveni Shinde
Hey there, I am using Rise Image Carousel Block and facing an issue with image loading/latency in the review 360 link. I tested using the default block, and it also re...
19 hours ago
By Tim St. Clair
Programme Manager
Hi guys i am testing some courses, using the oldest device in my possession. An old iPad Air running ios 12.5.7 I cannot load any Articulate review pages, in fac...
19 hours ago
By Tim St. Clair
Fraser Hay
Hi all, we use PowerPoint for presenter led classroom training and webinars but we'd really like to use Rise for this task. Our Rise eLearning courses have long pages ...
20 hours ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Dana Von Berg
Hello Everyone, I have a course that I am creating in Rise 360, where I create each separate course module as a separate course in Rise. I then export the module...
20 hours ago
By Dana Von Berg
Bonita Hayes
Hi there. Does anyone else have an issue with text in the description box on the timeline? When I do a return to create paragraph breaks, it appears fine in edit mode ...
21 hours ago
By Bonita Hayes
Evie Contreras
Would it be possible to require the user to move through a flashcard stack instead of moving on through the course? Can a trigger be added to tell the user to do...
22 hours ago
By Evie Contreras