E-learning developers are taking advantage of the cool features in Storyline 360 to make super-creative e-learning interactions. We love seeing the imaginative ways community members are putting motion paths, sliders, dials, animations, and other features to work!
Dive into these examples to get ideas flowing for your next course:
- Using a combination of dials, Frouke Vanhoutte gives learners options to create their own unique character.
- Boost your knowledge of marine life with Lacey Wieser’s interactive motion path game created with Storyline 360 and added into a Rise 360 course with a Storyline block.
- Sliders, motion paths, and animations, oh my! Amy Aston gets learners’ taste buds tingling with an interactive baking tutorial.
- This robot safety course by Joanne Chen conveys a lot of helpful information using animated graphics.
- Unique interactions and custom graphics get Phil Mayor’s airline safety course to a cruising altitude with ease.
Itching to get in on the action? Submit your own Storyline 360 interaction to the E-Learning Challenge. Then, hop on over to the Building Better Courses forum for e-learning inspiration, helpful tips, and engaging conversations.