5 Circular Navigation Downloads Built in Storyline 360
It can be a lot of fun to customize the basic elements of your course. You often learn something in the process, and learners appreciate your design flourishes. Course menus are one place where a little creativity goes a long way. Most folks expect a menu to be a clickable list of your course contents. When it’s a novel shape and functions differently than they’d expect—that can be a delightful experience!
The E-Learning Heroes community recently shared their radial navigation designs in an E-Learning Challenge. We’ve selected a couple of our favorite downloads to share with you here. Take a look!
- This circular menu by Paul Alders demonstrates the parts of a system and lets learners dig into each step.
- In this cool project by LJ Beaupre, learners choose their own onboarding adventure with game-like navigation.
- This animated circular menu by Allison Goldthorpe would look right at home in any modern course.
- Dan Graham’s download features a realistic dial style and bold images.
- This cool interaction by David Lindenberg allows you to change the hue of an image in your project.
Want to try something you learned here, but don’t have Storyline 360? Start a free trial of Articulate 360 to get the latest version of this award-winning authoring app. And come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.
Be the first to comment